Compare NIKE vs ING BETASee how working at NIKE vs. ING compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NIKE vs. ING. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NIKE scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- ING scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- NIKE had 302 more reviews than ING that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- NIKE had 113 more reviews than ING that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at NIKE full-time for more than 3 years
Opportunities are endless - work hard, play hard - this company has a role suited for anyone if you are willing to put in the time and effort.
Can be challenging to navigate the Nike "matrix" at times.
Advice to Management
I worked at ING
Managers really valued intern input Was involved with substantial tasks Company culture was mostly positive
Hard to see the upward mobility path.