Compare NIKE vs Netflix BETASee how working at NIKE vs. Netflix compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NIKE vs. Netflix. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NIKE scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Netflix scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at NIKE.
- "Freedom and responsibility" was the most mentioned Pro at Netflix.
- NIKE had 103 more reviews than Netflix that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at NIKE part-time
The discount, the uniform, the first peak at new items and colorways
My store manager, constant lies about what is “corporate” and what is actually manager’s discretion, pay is kind of weak but depends on where you work, retail hours meaning no life
I worked at Netflix full-time for less than a year
Great pay and benefits as well as the opportunity to work alongside the industry's top professionals.
I can't think of any.
Advice to Management