Compare NIKE vs PresenceLearning BETASee how working at NIKE vs. PresenceLearning compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NIKE vs. PresenceLearning. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NIKE scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- PresenceLearning scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at NIKE.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at PresenceLearning.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at NIKE.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at PresenceLearning.
I worked at NIKE for less than a year
Engaged and connected with a lot of really smart, down to earth people. Got to work on a very relevant project. Great internship overall.
Shorter than expected internship due to COVID19
I have been working at PresenceLearning full-time for less than a year
PresenceLearning is a very supportive, fun place to work. They are understanding about keeping up strong mental health and with family/personal matters, especially during this time. People are... collaborative and friendly to work with and very communicative. Everyone here has a different background and many of the employees are former teachers, so they truly appreciate the company's mission. The HR team offers a comprehensive onboarding program, which is not something you always find at a new job. Overall, a very positive place to work.
Sometimes you have to work long hours, but this is par for the course as part of a lean team. The company is good about flexible schedules and there is, of course, unlimited PTO so you don't feel... like you can never get a break.