Compare NIKE vs adidas BETASee how working at NIKE vs. adidas compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NIKE vs. adidas. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NIKE scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- NIKE had 181 more reviews than adidas that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at NIKE.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at adidas.
I have been working at adidas part-time for more than a year
Easy face paced environment so your shift goes by fast. Coworkers were cool. Essentially your getting paid 15.00 to stand around and greet customers
Shifts were unfair for example, you may be scheduled to close and then open the next morning. Managers micromanage a ton. You are forced to ask for emails and surveys