Compare NRG Energy vs Pacific Gas and Electric BETASee how working at NRG Energy vs. Pacific Gas and Electric compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NRG Energy vs. Pacific Gas and Electric. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NRG Energy scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pacific Gas and Electric scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Nrg" was the most mentioned Pro at NRG Energy.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pacific Gas and Electric.
- Pacific Gas and Electric had 31 more reviews than NRG Energy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Pacific Gas and Electric full-time for more than 3 years
Amazing benefits, pay is good, and great management.
People move out of the department a lot and we rarely replace them which means picking up the slack for months to a year or more.