Compare NVIDIA vs Point.io BETASee how working at NVIDIA vs. Point.io compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NVIDIA vs. Point.io. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NVIDIA scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Cutting edge technology" was the most mentioned Pro at NVIDIA.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NVIDIA.
I worked at NVIDIA for less than a year
1. Overall friendly and constructive environment to learn from others and to collaborate with others. 2. Frequency of meetings is reasonable and each meeting is efficient to convey the most important... things. 3. Generous plan for employ-stock purchasing at a discounted price even for summer interns. 4. Computer facilitates provided by the company are of high quality, like widescreen QHD monitor and workstation laptop.
Setting up the desktop computer for the working environment at the company may take a long time (around 1 week) after starting the internship.
Advice to Management
Improving the processing time to set up the desktop computer at the company.