Compare NYU (New York University) vs NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital BETASee how working at NYU (New York University) vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NYU (New York University) vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NYU (New York University) scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at NYU (New York University).
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
- "Cost of living" was the most mentioned Con at NYU (New York University).
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
I have been working at NYU (New York University) part-time
Great environment and learn a lot.
None. Very happy to work here.
I have been working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital part-time
Support, professional development and growth
Can be hard to get hired.