Compare National General Insurance vs North American Dental Group BETASee how working at National General Insurance vs. North American Dental Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at National General Insurance vs. North American Dental Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- National General Insurance scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- North American Dental Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at National General Insurance.
- "Nadg" was the most mentioned Pro at North American Dental Group.
- "Metrics" was the most mentioned Con at National General Insurance.
- "No raises" was the most mentioned Con at North American Dental Group.
I have been working at National General Insurance full-time for less than a year
Great managers they are very understandable and will work with you to the best of their ability. Pretty much consistent schedule except during busy times, but you will know in advance if the... schedules have to be changed. Can advance in company fairly quickly.
If under a year with company you need management approval to apply for another position within company.
I worked at North American Dental Group full-time for more than a year
Upper management really listens to your ideas and thoughts. Great benefits. Work life balance was great. My manager at the time truly understood what leading a team meant. She helped me grow both... professional and personally. Would return solely due to her!
Smaller DSO = makes it hard to recruit for as other larger DSOs have given the whole industry a bad rep. But NADG really is different and worthwhile!