Compare National Instruments vs Freescale Semiconductor BETASee how working at National Instruments vs. Freescale Semiconductor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at National Instruments vs. Freescale Semiconductor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- National Instruments scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Freescale Semiconductor scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- National Instruments had 162 more reviews than Freescale Semiconductor that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- National Instruments had 83 more reviews than Freescale Semiconductor that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- National Instruments had 4 more reviews than Freescale Semiconductor that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Freescale Semiconductor full-time for more than 5 years
Good interaction with highly skilled designers in a friendly project environment, good benefits with appropriate salary level, challenger projects, good roadmap of products.
Sometimes the lack of transparency between the communication of the top management with the employees was the cause of demotivation of the team
Advice to Management
Could be more opportunities for intra company job rotation