Compare National University vs Ashford University BETASee how working at National University vs. Ashford University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at National University vs. Ashford University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- National University scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
- Ashford University scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Ashford University had 28 more reviews than National University that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at National University.
- "Enrollment" was the most mentioned Con at Ashford University.
I have been working at National University for more than 3 years
Good way to keep academic concepts fresh. No one really bothers you unless your students have had complaints. Good as a supplement income to your regular 9-5 job.
Classes are assigned to you on an as needed basis. No raises as of yet. Have not been offered full time hours = no work benefits, paid vacation , leave, retirement etc...