Compare Navy Federal Credit Union vs Langley Federal Credit Union BETASee how working at Navy Federal Credit Union vs. Langley Federal Credit Union compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Navy Federal Credit Union vs. Langley Federal Credit Union. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Navy Federal Credit Union scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Langley Federal Credit Union scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Navy Federal Credit Union had 176 more reviews than Langley Federal Credit Union that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Navy Federal Credit Union had 26 more reviews than Langley Federal Credit Union that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Navy Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years
great benefits and fulfilling position
Customer service sucks sometimes. Leaders are just ok
I worked at Langley Federal Credit Union part-time for more than a year
Benefits, Company Culture, Advancement opportunities,
Inconsistent management in the contact center. Rules and expectations change frequently and aren't communicated to team members. There is some favoritism.
Advice to Management
Retrain the entire contact center. Be consistent with what a rep is "allowed" to do or not do to help a member.