Compare NerdWallet vs Kasasa BETASee how working at NerdWallet vs. Kasasa compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NerdWallet vs. Kasasa. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NerdWallet scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Kasasa scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- NerdWallet had 11 more reviews than Kasasa that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at NerdWallet.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Kasasa.
I worked at NerdWallet full-time for more than a year
The people were the strongest asset at NerdWallet. They hire competent and kind people that built up a smart, practical culture of people who wanted to do good. It's great as a younger person but... there was a good amount of age diversity too. Great benefits, got fed every day, flexible working hours.
Sometimes the work got boring, but it's work.
I have been working at Kasasa full-time for more than a year
CEO is visionary, exceptional communicator, sometimes humorously nerdy, and outstanding servant and inclusive leader.
Banking can be just plain boring at times.
Advice to Management
full time remote works well. Only need to visit office is for breakfast tacos.