Compare Nest Fragrances vs GoPro BETASee how working at Nest Fragrances vs. GoPro compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nest Fragrances vs. GoPro. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nest Fragrances scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- GoPro scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at GoPro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at GoPro.
I worked at Nest Fragrances for less than a year
Was able to get exposure across many different departments. Worked directly with marketing director, and CEO was extremely hands on. Great work culture
Wasn't able to offer me full time employment at the end of summer because of the smaller size but other than that I have nothing bad to say. My experience at NEST was unbelievable
I have been working at GoPro full-time for more than 3 years
- Great culture - Emphasis on employee engagement (even while remote / shelter in place) - Really cool opportunities to connect with employees (remote yoga & workouts, DIB listening &... learning sessions, remote book clubs, game contests, etc) - Competitive compensation, bonus and RSUs - Amazing benefits - Huge opportunity for financial gain with the stock / RSUs being relatively low - Managers / Leaders always look internal first for promotions / upward mobility
Pre COVID-19, I would have said that we keep doing the same thing year-over-year expecting different results.... This year is different, and every employee feels it. There is a new energy at... GoPro and we are so excited for what is to come. COVID-19 forced GoPro to adopt a DTC (direct to consumer) model to prioritize our GoPro.com efforts over sales through retail, etc. For the first time in a long time, IT MAKES SENSE. The opportunity is right in front of us, and all teams are executing at an incredible level to make this turnaround successful. Our strong brand will pull us through COVID-19 and then we are going to be extremely well-positioned for amazing things in 2021 and beyond. I can’t wait.
Advice to Management
Keep listening and engaging with employees. Remain bullish on DTC and the opportunity for post-COVID. Keep making great changes for the future of GoPro.