Compare Nest Fragrances vs Nest BETASee how working at Nest Fragrances vs. Nest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nest Fragrances vs. Nest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nest Fragrances scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Nest scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Nest.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Nest.
I worked at Nest Fragrances for less than a year
Was able to get exposure across many different departments. Worked directly with marketing director, and CEO was extremely hands on. Great work culture
Wasn't able to offer me full time employment at the end of summer because of the smaller size but other than that I have nothing bad to say. My experience at NEST was unbelievable