Compare Nestlé Purina U.S. vs Barnes-Jewish Hospital BETASee how working at Nestlé Purina U.S. vs. Barnes-Jewish Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nestlé Purina U.S. vs. Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nestlé Purina U.S. scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Nestlé Purina U.S..
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
- Nestlé Purina U.S. had 84 more reviews than Barnes-Jewish Hospital that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Nestlé Purina U.S. full-time for more than 10 years
I have been at NPP for 30 years and have had many terrific opportunities including professional development, engagement with other Nestle Op-Cos, tuition reimbursement, on-campus child care and many... different types of job experiences. Over the years, I have had several opportunities to identify/design new company capabilities and then create new teams to support our ever changing business environment.
Honestly, there are none from my perspective.
Advice to Management
Thank you for your great compassion around COVID. Hopefully we can all come back to Checkerboard Square sometime in the near future. I greatly appreciate the work from home flexibility right now... as we sort through the new normal.