Compare Nestlé Purina U.S. vs Mindbody BETASee how working at Nestlé Purina U.S. vs. Mindbody compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nestlé Purina U.S. vs. Mindbody. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nestlé Purina U.S. scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Nestlé Purina U.S. had 198 more reviews than Mindbody that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Nestlé Purina U.S..
- "Core values" was the most mentioned Con at Mindbody.
I have been working at Mindbody full-time
1. Senior Leadership truly cares about your mental health and well-being. My colleagues work hard every day, but no one is expected to work outside of business hours. I absolutely love that, unlike... so many companies, we're not glamorizing weekend warriors nor pulling all-nighters. Having a mentally-rested and energetic team lets us accomplish so much more. 2. Mindbody promotes equality, diversity, and inclusivity. The work will never be done - but I'm so proud of the effort made by everyone within the organization to educate allies, lift each other up, and empower the underrepresented. 3. Many of our employees can empathize, walk the walk, and talk the talk of our customers because they're health/wellness aficionados and small business owners themselves. 4. Self-expression is encouraged. 5. Our team is made up of some of the most passionate, brilliant, caring, and creative people I've ever had the pleasure to work with. 6. Mindbody invests consistently in Professional development opportunities for all employees. They are available non-stop and are led by absolutely killer Learning and Development trainers and guests. 7. The work is really interesting - and the industries we serve are shifting fast, which means opportunities are constantly opening up. Mindbody is so multi-faceted - you could spend an entire career growing and moving throughout varies elements of this business - which was so appealing for those of us who want to make sure there are plenty of growth opportunities. 8. Mindbody has invested significantly in project and people collaboration tools/software. I never feel like I'm missing a software/tool that I need. And I feel confident that they'd work with me to find a solution if I ever did.
1. It's a very large company, which means sometimes things take longer to implement than is desired and go through strict protocols - which is smart, but requires patience. 2. While I feel confident... saying 99% of my meetings happen during normal business hours - As a people/business leader involved in large cross-functional activities, I do find myself jumping from meeting to meeting to meeting most days. (I regularly add time blocks to my calendar/put my Slack on DND to make absolutely certain I have solid time to focus on what I'm working on.)