Compare Nestlé Waters North America vs Niagara Bottling BETASee how working at Nestlé Waters North America vs. Niagara Bottling compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nestlé Waters North America vs. Niagara Bottling. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nestlé Waters North America scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Niagara Bottling scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Nestlé Waters North America.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Niagara Bottling.
- Nestlé Waters North America had 35 more reviews than Niagara Bottling that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Nestlé Waters North America had 13 more reviews than Niagara Bottling that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than a year
Teamwork mentality, work life balance, flexible
Seasonality can be unpredictable at times.
Advice to Management
I worked at Niagara Bottling full-time for less than a year
Plenty of hours and fair pay with good benefits. Coworkers were good people. Able to trade shifts easily if you can't work on a specific day.
Some days can be extremely exhausting depending on how many machines are running and if anyone is able to help you. 12 hour shifts/night shifts are not for everyone.