Compare NetSuite vs Workday BETASee how working at NetSuite vs. Workday compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NetSuite vs. Workday. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Workday scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great product" was the most mentioned Pro at NetSuite.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Workday.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NetSuite.
- "Proprietary language" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
I have been working at NetSuite full-time for more than a year
-good benefits -great people -good pay -great environment
-not as diverse as I would like
Advice to Management
Increase diversity hiring and retention efforts
I have been working at Workday full-time
They really value their employees and want to be right by them. They offer valuable benefits and perks Fun events on site Good work/life balance and employee wellness activities are... encouraged ESPP and stock grants Leadership trust is high
Not very open to remote employees Level of politics in some teams is very high Very difficult to get promoted