Compare Netlight vs Klarna BETASee how working at Netlight vs. Klarna compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Netlight vs. Klarna. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Netlight scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Personal development" was the most mentioned Pro at Netlight.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Klarna.
- "Sect" was the most mentioned Con at Netlight.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at Klarna.
I worked at Netlight full-time for more than 3 years
- Boid (no hierarchy) culture. All employees opinions are welcomed - Caring colleagues - Great benefits and compensation - Awareness about sustainability and communities - Promotes equality
- No track for tech-heavy employees (Usually force to take management track) or leave - Takes a lot of effort for your work to be recognized by the Boids. (Since the company is growing in size, it... is becoming harder - Murky leveling of employees based on feedback from other colleagues, when one boid has something not positive to say, you do not level up.
Advice to Management
Great efforts on promoting equality at the workplace and across the networks. However, I want to point out that you need to do more on the issue of racism and equality efforts with regard to people... of color and ex-pats. How does equality efforts permeate at the level boards? Are all ex-pats and people of color leveling up at the same rate as the others?
I have been working at Klarna full-time for less than a year
Awesome product, and exciting market to be in with a global, well-funded company. Fintech, the BNPL space, and Klarna is about to experience significant transformation in the years to come. Klarna is... well-positioned to win the US market, so it is a great opportunity to join a rocket ship! This new stage of growth will breed a lot of meritocracy. Great environment to be in especially at a company and in market with major tailwinds.
Some primary operations are supported by teams in Europe. We need more key operations stateside.
Advice to Management
Klarna's success is largely dependent on the US. Give the US team the autonomy to make things happen the way it needs to happen to be successful in the market.