Compare New Balance vs PUMA BETASee how working at New Balance vs. PUMA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at New Balance vs. PUMA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- New Balance scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
- PUMA scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at New Balance.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at PUMA.
- "Nb" was the most mentioned Con at New Balance.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at PUMA.
I worked at New Balance for more than a year
Awesome Environment Room to Grow Work Life Balance Most departments work together Easy to be hired within the company Benefits are great
As a temp employee you do not receive benefits There have been layoffs in the past Very busy in terms of work load
I worked at PUMA full-time for more than 8 years
Culture, compensation is good overall, ice cream truck, summer hours, transparent with financial results Strong training programs Strong mid managers in Accounting
Human Resources leads company; Review manager lack of accountability Review inconsistent salaries - no job scaling and merit increases Remote access and Westford location
Advice to Management
Beware of talent treatment