Compare New Belgium Brewing vs Colorado State University BETASee how working at New Belgium Brewing vs. Colorado State University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at New Belgium Brewing vs. Colorado State University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- New Belgium Brewing scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Colorado State University scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Colorado State University.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Colorado State University.
I have been working at New Belgium Brewing part-time for less than a year
Amazing benefits, caring co workers, plenty of potential to move up in the company.
If you are a remote worker like I am it can be hard to feel a sense of teamwork, but most regions have virtual happy hours in order to keep everyone connected
Advice to Management
Keep being awesome