Compare New Penn Motor Express vs Roehl Transport BETASee how working at New Penn Motor Express vs. Roehl Transport compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at New Penn Motor Express vs. Roehl Transport. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Roehl Transport scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at New Penn Motor Express.
- "Driver" was the most mentioned Pro at Roehl Transport.
- "Yrc" was the most mentioned Con at New Penn Motor Express.
- "Dispatch" was the most mentioned Con at Roehl Transport.
I worked at New Penn Motor Express part-time for less than a year
Location, hours, decent pay for part time work
Different people performed same duties different ways. Was mostly an observer while learning. Didn’t work for me, I learn by doing.
I have been working at Roehl Transport full-time for more than a year
Miles are good on dedicated routes = good pay. They do not have enough trailers for business. Always looking for empties. Just embarrassing! They sell trailers as they get new ones so it never goes... away.
Communication with fleet management was not the best, detentions pay takes an act of god to get. No guarantees so pay will be inconsistent if you don’t have a great fleet to run.