Compare New Western vs Cardinal Financial Company BETASee how working at New Western vs. Cardinal Financial Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at New Western vs. Cardinal Financial Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- New Western scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at New Western.
- "Comp plan" was the most mentioned Pro at Cardinal Financial Company.
- "100 commission" was the most mentioned Con at New Western.
- "Loans" was the most mentioned Con at Cardinal Financial Company.
I have been working at New Western full-time for more than a year
The best parts of working at New Western would be the freedom (you basically have your own business), the fast-paced transactions as opposed to traditional real estate, and the potential earnings!
Running your own business comes with freedom and impact, but it also requires more effort and time than a normal 9-5. This job requires work for the rewards. I like almost everything about the job... though.
I worked at Cardinal Financial Company
Everyone is really kind and understanding.
The work gets monotonous and boring. Career path is unclear.
Advice to Management
Provide pay expectations upon permanent hire and a career progression within Cardinal and clear steps to achieve it.