Compare New York Community Bancorp vs BlueVine BETASee how working at New York Community Bancorp vs. BlueVine compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at New York Community Bancorp vs. BlueVine. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BlueVine scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Nycb" was the most mentioned Pro at New York Community Bancorp.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BlueVine.
- "Nycb" was the most mentioned Con at New York Community Bancorp.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at BlueVine.
I worked at New York Community Bancorp
Learned and given good responsibilities
not really any cons here
I have been working at BlueVine full-time for less than a year
THE PEOPLE! Hands down, some of the best and brightest people I have had the pleasure of working with. The company genuinely cares about their employees, I've never seen such a "people first"... approach, it's incredible. Other pros would be the transparency, hybrid work environment, amazing benefits, offices snacks/free lunches, and opportunities to be involved with/participate in so many initiatives.
Regular "growing pains" of a high growth company... But in my experience, these are managed really well at BlueVine. One of our values is move fast and we certainly embody that.
Advice to Management
Flex PTO/Vacation for exempt employees (vs. accrued) would be nice. I think it would make us a more competitive company when it comes to recruiting and retaining. Other than that, keep doing what... you're doing!! This is such a fabulous place to work!!