Compare NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital vs Columbia University Medical Center BETASee how working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital vs. Columbia University Medical Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital vs. Columbia University Medical Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital had 114 more reviews than Columbia University Medical Center that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital had 62 more reviews than Columbia University Medical Center that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Columbia University Medical Center.
I have been working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital full-time for less than a year
Great co-workers, fast paced environment
Not the best supervision, lacks guidance
I have been working at Columbia University Medical Center full-time for more than 3 years
By far the best place to work
You will be stagnant in your growth