Compare NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital vs Community Healthcare Network BETASee how working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital vs. Community Healthcare Network compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital vs. Community Healthcare Network. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital had 130 more reviews than Community Healthcare Network that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital had 73 more reviews than Community Healthcare Network that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Community Healthcare Network.
I have been working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital part-time
Support, professional development and growth
Can be hard to get hired.
I worked at Community Healthcare Network full-time for less than a year
-Great supervisors -Great for career development -Great work/life balance
-Low salary -Some organizational challenges -Some miscommunication between programs