Compare Nitro vs Uber BETASee how working at Nitro vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nitro vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nitro scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Nitro.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Nitro.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Nitro full-time for more than 3 years
The people genuinely care about the company and their working relationships. It’s not just talk. It’s woven into everything we do. Our business fundamentals, leadership team, and customer... engagements are strong.
One needs to embrace change and see it as an opportunity. One also needs to focus on the high impact items as there can be many items in flight.
I worked at Uber for more than a year
Getting to work when and how you want is incredibly valuable. You have full control of your schedule, leaving great flexibility for the rest of life.
COVID made driving for Uber a bit more risky. Having strangers in your car when you don’t know where they’ve been or what they’ve been up to isn’t always ideal these days.