Compare Nordeus vs First Beat Media BETASee how working at Nordeus vs. First Beat Media compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nordeus vs. First Beat Media. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nordeus scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Team building" was the most mentioned Pro at Nordeus.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at First Beat Media.
- "Lack of experience" was the most mentioned Con at Nordeus.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at First Beat Media.
I have been working at Nordeus full-time for more than a year
Great people and culture. The place is fun to work at and you are fully empowered to develop your career in the way it suits you best. At the same time you are working with some of the sharpest... people in the industry, that have managed to build a game played by more than 100M people.
It's a one game company and some people might think the company's outlook is not that great and I expected the company to release more games. However, given the industry state, I feel like being... patient is not necessarily a bad decision.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work!
I have been working at First Beat Media full-time for more than a year
Friendly workplace, great work hours, paid time off (which is something very rare nowadays). Bonus payments are given to employees in December. It is not an "Old Boys Club" like other big telecommute... companies/jobs. They are very straightforward in regards to their expectations. And you do have a chance to grow inside the company.
There is too many departments - leading sometimes to miscommunication and confusion, but it is not a big deal since over 90% of the employees are very friendly indeed.
Advice to Management
Keep the good work! It would be great if managers from different departments had a more close relationship, so they can easily sort things out.