Compare Nordstrom vs Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa BETASee how working at Nordstrom vs. Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nordstrom vs. Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nordstrom scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Nordstrom had 709 more reviews than Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Returns" was the most mentioned Con at Nordstrom.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa.
I worked at Nordstrom full-time for more than a year
Discounted everything from food to clothes, could be more generous because I also worked for Bloomies and they give way more. Nice management Cool coworkers
Physical stock work, Long hours, and Customer returns are accepted anywhere which can potentially limit sales. Also favoritism on the floor.
I worked at Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa part-time for more than a year
Free massage once a month, flexible schedule, great environment
sometimes stressful with package and membership protocol