Compare North Range Behavioral Health vs Strategic Behavioral Health BETASee how working at North Range Behavioral Health vs. Strategic Behavioral Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at North Range Behavioral Health vs. Strategic Behavioral Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- North Range Behavioral Health scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- Strategic Behavioral Health scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Mental health" was the most mentioned Pro at Strategic Behavioral Health.
- "Mental health" was the most mentioned Con at Strategic Behavioral Health.
I have been working at North Range Behavioral Health full-time
1. Company that truly cares about clients. 2. Variety in job duties (everyday is different). 3. Sense of genuinely helping others in their recovery.
1. Challenging cases and large caseloads can lead to burn out. 2. Pay scale is below average within the state, and the health care coverage is similar to the old major medical plans. 3. ... Management does not seem to know how to assist with burn-out. 4. Very few opportunities for advancement and company tends to go outside of the agency for top administrative and management positions.
Advice to Management
1. Consider ways to assist employees with self-care to avoid burn out. While it is not the company's responsibility, the company should send clear messages that they support employees in self-care... and could perhaps offer incentives and/or opportunities (personal health day of their choice, points given for proof of self care activities that could be spent on things like company swag). 2. Re-evaluate wages again. 3. Look at better health care packages for employees, and consider improving other employee benefits such as improving the retirement contribution (which has been the same for 20+ years) or consider offering group life insurance packages that employees can purchase. 4. Improve mentoring and focus more on ways to assist current employees in developing skills that would allow then to advance within the company.
I have been working at Strategic Behavioral Health full-time for more than 3 years
they treat all staff with respect and value everyone’s input
With any start up hospital you are going to have your challenges but this hospital they grow as a team. They truly listen to everyone’s opinions and make decisions based on what’s best for the... patients, employees and the hospital.