Compare Northrop Grumman vs George Washington University BETASee how working at Northrop Grumman vs. George Washington University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Northrop Grumman vs. George Washington University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Northrop Grumman scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Northrop Grumman.
- "Tuition benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at George Washington University.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Northrop Grumman.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at George Washington University.
I worked at Northrop Grumman for less than a year
I really enjoyed my internship at Northrop Grumman. I actually got to do meaningful mechanical engineering work (real design, FEA and critical drawings) and the pay was pretty competitive. I also... really liked the people - my manager was great and it felt like I was surrounded by extremely knowledgeable but also humble and approachable people.
My internship was remote; but that being said, I felt the experience was very rewarding.
I have been working at George Washington University part-time for more than a year
positive work environment, and everyone is very friendly
work can get repetitive, not a job for growth