Compare Northrop Grumman vs McCormick & Company BETASee how working at Northrop Grumman vs. McCormick & Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Northrop Grumman vs. McCormick & Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Northrop Grumman scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Northrop Grumman.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at McCormick & Company.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Northrop Grumman.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at McCormick & Company.
I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time
-9/80 schedule -interesting work - hands on - For the most part, the people are smart and kind
- Career progression is more of a function of time in the ditch rather that true merit, with the exception of a handful of people who are truly exceptional.