Compare Northrop Grumman vs University of Southern California BETASee how working at Northrop Grumman vs. University of Southern California compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Northrop Grumman vs. University of Southern California. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Northrop Grumman scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Southern California scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Northrop Grumman.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Southern California.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Northrop Grumman.
- "Neighborhood" was the most mentioned Con at University of Southern California.
I have been working at Northrop Grumman for more than a year
Northrop Grumman is a very welcoming place to work. It is a very team oriented quick environment that is great to learn in.
There have been no Cons for me so far. Northrop Grumman has been a great place to work.
I worked at University of Southern California full-time
Good place for growth Friendly environment Much more I can say but don't want to stay on this page forever
No cons come to mind. Darn this 20 word minimum. What else should I talk about now? Darn this 20 word minimum. What else should I talk about now?