Compare Northwestern Mutual vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Northwestern Mutual vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Northwestern Mutual vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Northwestern Mutual scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Bank of America scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Northwestern Mutual.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Friends and family" was the most mentioned Con at Northwestern Mutual.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years
Work life balance Empowered to make a positive financial difference in people’s life’s. Company truly care about their clients financial well-being Leadership truly invest in associates growth... with the company.
While the company promotes work life balance sometimes staffing constraints hinder this. Miserly due to recent pandemic.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing. You are always a step ahead of the rest. Very innovative. I couldn’t be prouder to work for this company.