Compare ON24, Inc. vs Uber BETASee how working at ON24, Inc. vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ON24, Inc. vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ON24, Inc. scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Uber scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at ON24, Inc..
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ON24, Inc..
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years
Always providing and very supportive of opportunities to advance within the company. A very friendly and supportive human resources team.
401(k) match could be better.
I have been working at Uber for more than a year
You can set your own hours. You have the ability to work as much or as little as you'd like. Get to meet interesting people.
Some days you can be online all day and only get a few rides. If you work overnight, it is hard to see house numbers, making it hard to pick up/drop-off customers. As a female, I sometimes feel... nervous picking up male passengers.
Advice to Management
Allow female drivers and riders to request the gender of their driver, especially overnight