Compare Ochsner Health vs Children's Hospital New Orleans BETASee how working at Ochsner Health vs. Children's Hospital New Orleans compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ochsner Health vs. Children's Hospital New Orleans. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ochsner Health scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Children's Hospital New Orleans scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Ochsner Health.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Ochsner Health.
I worked at Ochsner Health for less than a year
great place to volunteer, staff was very helpful, had the ability to experience many different departments
there were no cons with working at ochsner except that their is a minimum hour requirement in a certain amount of time to for volunteers
I worked at Children's Hospital New Orleans full-time
Loved working with all the children and families. It was a great learning experience and fulfilling as well
They tend to pack your caseload full and and have high productivity expectations. You learn a lot but often are thrown into new situations