Compare Ocwen Financial vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at Ocwen Financial vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ocwen Financial vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ocwen Financial scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Ocwen Financial.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Wells Fargo.
- "No job security" was the most mentioned Con at Ocwen Financial.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I worked at Wells Fargo full-time
Love this company, treat employees well. Great team spirit
As a remote position, the team was inexperienced in training new employees and integrating them, although being proactive in setting up phone calls with team members made a big difference.