Compare OneBlood vs Fire and Life Safety America BETASee how working at OneBlood vs. Fire and Life Safety America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at OneBlood vs. Fire and Life Safety America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- OneBlood scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Fire and Life Safety America scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Save lives" was the most mentioned Pro at OneBlood.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at OneBlood.
I worked at OneBlood full-time for more than 3 years
Very satisfying and busy! Never a "same" day! Stressing the importance of saving lives is very satisfying. If you want a challenge - this is definately for you.
Very Busy - 24/7 - always on call - always on the mind.... hard to separate yourself from work. You must be able to separate - and take time to de-stress.
I have been working at Fire and Life Safety America full-time for more than 3 years
Very flexible. Lots of autonomy to get job done within deadlines as I see fit. Good work-life balance.
Communication needs to improve. There are many times that important information was not conveyed to all levels of the company.
Advice to Management
Have a weekly email or town hall meeting to explain new developments in the company, industry, financial outlook for the company.