Compare Ooyala vs Klarna BETASee how working at Ooyala vs. Klarna compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ooyala vs. Klarna. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ooyala scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Klarna scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Ooyala and Klarna both have 17 total submitted reviews for "Great people".
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Ooyala.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at Klarna.
I worked at Ooyala full-time for more than 3 years
Culture, lack of bureaucracy, entrepreneurial, fun, great people
Was unable to integrate newly acquired technologies that were acquired into Ooyala's long term business model.
I have been working at Klarna full-time for more than a year
Company is fully of highly motivated and driven people who make the work place very fun to work in. People are always there to help with anything at any time of day. Company looks after their... employees and creates fun and unique events for employees. Smoooth Week was the most fun I've ever had at work. Company is growing rapidly and there is full support of entire HQ behind the US team and its very easy to get things done. Really great product and very ambitious plans. Leadership is really good - very talented and dynamic, both at the C-Level and Mid/ Upper Management levels Great flexibility in career path - Its very easy to transfer between departments
Can be very fast moving at times. Sometimes hard to keep up HQ is in Europe and sometimes there is little communications between the different markets
Advice to Management
Keep on doing what you're doing! The success we've been having recently is due in a large part to the support we are given. I think we are taking all the right steps into growing Klarna and... reaching out potential and am very happy with working at Klarna!