Compare OpenMarket vs Equal Experts BETASee how working at OpenMarket vs. Equal Experts compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at OpenMarket vs. Equal Experts. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- OpenMarket scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Equal Experts scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Equal Experts had 5 more reviews than OpenMarket that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Parent company" was the most mentioned Con at OpenMarket.
- "Ee" was the most mentioned Con at Equal Experts.
I worked at OpenMarket full-time for more than 3 years
Work-life balance is not just a cliche, it's truly great with OM. Jonathan (CEO) is kind, inspirational, level-headed and 'gets it.' Most colleagues and execs were wonderful to work with! Salary..., benefits and time-off policies were generous. OpenMarket is a well-established, reputable player in the aggregation space with solid infrastructure, respectable clients, and an eye toward the future.
The work-life balance scale tips toward life a little too heavily in some regards, with a lack of urgency and accountability in the name of valuing people. Speed-to-market has been too slow to meet... industry standards and client demands for new product offerings. Acquisition of products and platforms was definitely needed, and hopefully resolved with Infobip!
Advice to Management
Hire/promote some managers! Flat org is great in some ways but coaching and day-to-day employee management is needed. I miss my team and I'm keeping an eye on OM to see what great things are to come... with the Infobip merge!