Compare OpenText vs SAP BETASee how working at OpenText vs. SAP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at OpenText vs. SAP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at OpenText.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at OpenText.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years
An organisation that provide opportunities to grow and improve my career
More global opportunities and experiences to share with local markets
Advice to Management
Continuous listening to the ground people feedback for internal and market benefits