Compare Oracle vs Cengage BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Cengage compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Cengage. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cengage scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Cengage.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Cengage.
I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than a year
Even though I'm remote I feel connected, both to my manager and my coworkers. They value balance in life and encourage people to push away from their desks and use vacation time. The benefits are... excellent. They were great when I started and every year they have added more.
Most teams are distributed, either within the US or globally. If you want to work at a place where everyone is together this is probably not the place for you.
I have been working at Cengage full-time for more than a year
Working at Cengage has been amazing for me. The leadership shows true compassion & care for their employees, and offers flexibility for real life. The compensation is more than fair, and I always... feel appreciated.
Communication with departments not located in your office can be challenging.