Compare Oracle vs Philips BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Philips compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Philips. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Philips scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Philips.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Philips.
I worked at Philips full-time for more than 5 years
Philips IGT has good benefits, steady work and good pay for the job you perform. You are able to advance within the company if you apply yourself.
To much overtime during the busy season which is expected with out any prior notice. A fair amount of very rude people on the production floor.
Advice to Management
Better communication and be willing to listen to your employees.