Compare Oracle vs SAP BETASee how working at Oracle vs. SAP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. SAP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 3 years
Broad and genuine commitment to company purpose (make the world run better and improve people's lives) and promise (continually innovate on behalf of our customers). Employee talent, expertise and... engagement levels are all above any organization I've worked with in my 19 years in tech/software.
Some internal processes can be cumbersome, although there has been steady improvement and this comes with the territory in large/global organizations.