Compare Oracle vs Salesforce BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Salesforce compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Salesforce. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for less than a year
Onboarding is amazing (training, enablement, Bootcamp...), work-life balance is second to none, and client interactions are very high-level when you come with Salesforce name on your business card.... Of course there is always room for improvement, but as a seasoned professional (18 years), I can tell it's an incredible place to work for on many aspects and there is not a single day that I regret my choice
It might be challenging to evolve in an environment with such a rich offer that keeps growing with time. Skills to develop are not just Sales ones, but also Consultative Selling. Resilience is kee,... patience is mandatory... It takes time, can be frustrating, but we never get bored
Advice to Management
Keep culture like it is no matter how big the company grows in size ! Make sure career opportunities & promotion processes remain transparent