Compare Overstock.com vs Domo BETASee how working at Overstock.com vs. Domo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Overstock.com vs. Domo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Overstock.com scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Domo scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Overstock.com.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Domo.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Overstock.com.
- "Domo" was the most mentioned Con at Domo.
I have been working at Domo full-time for less than a year
Domo is an amazing place to work. The collaboration between the various teams has been set up in a way that makes it easy and smooth for the end user (meaning the customer). They are always... innovating to improve the experience for both the employee as well as the customer. Domo really takes care of it's employees. They have great health benefit options. If you are local to the HQ office in Utah they have lunch in office daily. The employee training program to help learn the product is robust! If you want to learn, you can. The resources are available for everyone.
It is fast paced so the only con is if you are not wanting to work hard this isn't the place for you. If you want to work hard and be rewarded for it. Come to Domo!