Compare Overstock.com vs State of Utah BETASee how working at Overstock.com vs. State of Utah compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Overstock.com vs. State of Utah. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Overstock.com scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- State of Utah scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Overstock.com.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at State of Utah.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Overstock.com.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at State of Utah.
I have been working at Overstock.com full-time for more than 5 years
They care about the success of the company and are transparent to their employees about progress
Many employees would love to stay working from home after the pandemic, but it seems some of the older executives don’t like the idea as much. We will see the outcome though when we do “return to the... office”
Advice to Management
Listen to what employees want and give more weight to the ideas of employees