Compare Overstock.com vs University of Utah BETASee how working at Overstock.com vs. University of Utah compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Overstock.com vs. University of Utah. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Utah scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Overstock.com.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Utah.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Overstock.com.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at University of Utah.
I have been working at Overstock.com full-time
Great building and facilities, large e-commerce close to Utah recreation, opportunity to work on things that can make a change, not just be a cog
A lot of change, a lot
I have been working at University of Utah full-time for more than a year
I am surrounded by the top people in my field and developing and articulating new ideas is an exciting process when everyone is able to contribute to the topic at hand.
It is difficult to find specific open jobs in the job resource portal because of a lack of organization.