Compare PAM Transport vs BASF BETASee how working at PAM Transport vs. BASF compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PAM Transport vs. BASF. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BASF scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Driver" was the most mentioned Pro at PAM Transport.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at BASF.
- "Dispatch" was the most mentioned Con at PAM Transport.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at BASF.
I have been working at BASF full-time for more than 10 years
Highly innovative and dedicated to bringing new products and applications to the market. Culture is inclusive. Committed to social responsibility.
There are no downsides to working for BASF. The organization is dedicated to employees and maintains high levels of social responsibility.