Compare PNC Financial Services Group vs Citizens BETASee how working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Citizens compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Citizens. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PNC Financial Services Group scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Citizens scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- PNC Financial Services Group had 413 more reviews than Citizens that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- PNC Financial Services Group had 165 more reviews than Citizens that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- PNC Financial Services Group had 75 more reviews than Citizens that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for less than a year
Great work culture and wonderful people to work for
It’s like retail But in a bank
Advice to Management
Keep caring about employees
I have been working at Citizens full-time for more than 5 years
Citizens is an innovative organization that supports colleagues throughout their individual career journeys and helps them thrive. The positive working environment makes you feel like you are amongst... family while the organization's vision and mission allows you to continuously develop and improve. If you are looking for a company that makes you feel valued and wants your voice to be heard, you should absolutely consider Citizens.
I cannot think of any cons.